Students/Parent/Guardian need to fill up and submit the registration form below by the cutoff date. All the applications received will be vetted by the Foundation working committee and the selected students shall be informed.
The Scholarship shall be in the form of payment of college/institute fee and a monthly allowance of Rs.500/- subject to maximum amount of Rs.2000/- per month in total.
The selection of candidates for the scholarship shall be at the discretion of the foundation working committee and the decision of same shall be binding and final on all. The filling of application form does not create any obligation on the Foundation towards the applicants.
The conditions to be fulfilled for eligibility for the scholarship shall be as under:
- The applicant should have scored minimum 75% score in his/her class 12th exam.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs.240000/- (Rs. Two lacs Forty Thousand only) per annum
- The applicant shall have to maintain a minimum score of 60% plus in his/her higher education for which scholarship is being provided.
- The scholarship shall be discontinued in the situation of a score less than 60% or any disciplinary issues being reported.
- The scholarship will be available for a period of three years for a graduate program/ two years for a post graduate program
- The approved candidate will have to provide mark sheets and other related certificates during the education program for continuation of the scholarship.